Pea Protein is a delicious and easily digestible natural pea protein isolate. Made from North American grown yellow peas, Pea Protein contains no dairy, making it ideal for vegans and vegetarians. Our natural fermentation process uses no chemical solvents to guarantee a truly clean source of protein for all patients.
Pea Protein is a safe alternative for people with allergies to milk and milk products who must avoid casein or whey proteins, and for those with lactose intolerance.
|Calories from Fat||7.5|
|Total Fat||0.75 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1.5 g|
|Pea Protein (Pisum sativum-Seed)||10 g|
Non-Medical Ingredients:Natural vanilla flavour, organic stevia leaf extract powder, silicon dioxide.
Adults: Mix 30 grams (approx. 2 heaping scoops) in 8 ounces of water or any other beverage once per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Clear Advantages Over Soy
• Easy to absorb-does not contain anti-nutritional factors such as phytates and tannins that are found in soy which can inhibit absorption of minerals including iron, zinc, and calcium. Vegan diets are also known to be high in phytates.
• Soy is known to have estrogenic effects that are not always desired. Pea protein contains low levels of isoflavones (estrogen-like compounds), minimizing possible estrogenic effects.
Pea Protein for Athletes
For athletes and bodybuilders who cannot tolerate whey protein, Pea Protein is a great choice. It contains a well-balanced amino acid profile, close to that of whey protein. It's excellent array of these building blocks of protein, including high levels of BCAAs (branched chain amino acids), makes it a great protein source for active Canadians. Pea Protein is excellent to use before, during, and after exercise since adequate intake of protein and BCAAs helps to promote muscle growth and repair after strenuous resistance training.
Pea Protein may benefit:
• Athletes/bodybuilders sensitive to whey
• Patients with dairy allergies/lactose intolerance
• Those seeking to improve cholesterol levels
- MaxLiving formulations are created with purpose and care, backed by research, to ensure nutritional quality and efficacy.
- The supplements are manufactured in the USA to the highest industry standards in state-of-the art facilities that are: GMP-certified, FDA registered, and NSF-certified.
- Our supplements contain no artificial sweeteners and low levels of natural sweeteners.
- Supplement formulas are rigorously tested to ensure they are 100% GMO and gluten-free.
- We guarantee the strength and purity of our products and that they provide unyielding quality.
MaxLiving supplements are scientifically formulated for optimal potency in order to provide the essential nutrients for a health and wellness lifestyle.