Select Auto Shipment and Save up to 10%
All AutoShip orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent AutoShip orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
MaxLiving Recurring Subscription (AutoShip) Required Terms and Conditions: please read before accepting.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the date you place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or Holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- In order to receive the 10% AutoShip discount, all AutoShip orders require a minimum of a six month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charge a cancellation fee of up to 20% of orders shipped. After six months, if you wish to cancel use the "Manage AutoShip" button on the “Manage AutoShip Orders” section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your AutoShip order.
- After six months, if you wish to cancel, update your shipping/billing address, order date, add or decrease item quantities on your AutoShip order, use the "Manage AutoShip" button on the “Manage AutoShip Orders” section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If you wish to add items on your AutoShip order, please cancel the existing AutoShip order and create a new AutoShip order with the desired items.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
- If an AutoShip product(s) is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain the same but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your AutoShip is scheduled to process on the 29th-31st of each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your AutoShip will process on the following business day. For example, an AutoShip scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
Auto Shipment FAQs
How do I access my account?
When your account was created, you should have received an activation email. Once you click on Activate your Account, you will be prompted to create a password. Once this is complete, you will be able to log into your store account using your email as your username and newly created password.
How do I reset my password?
If you need to reset your password, you can do so by clicking Forgot My Password upon logging in. You will then be prompted to create a new password. If you are having any trouble, you may contact Customer Support at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and the team will email a password reset link.
How much is shipping?
Shipping costs vary and will be dependent on the weight and dimensions of the order, as well as the shipping location.
How do I add a new item to my order?
You can add an item to your current autoship by clicking on "Add to existing subscription" within the product page near the "Add to cart" button, or you may contact Customer Support at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com.
How do I remove an item from my order?
You may remove a product on your subscription under Actions in "Manage my subscription" if your autoship has been active for a minimum of 6 months. Otherwise, you may contact Customer Support at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I change the quantity of a specific item on my order?
You can modify quantities, monthly frequencies, and process date all under Actions in "Manage my subscription."
How do I track my order?
Once your order has shipped, you will be receiving a tracking notification and number via email.
How do I pause my order?
You may pause your subscription under Actions in "Manage my subscription" or by contacting Customer Support at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com.
How do I edit my address on my order?
You may edit your address under Actions in "Manage my subscription" or by contacting Customer Support at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I update my payment details?
You may update your payment details under Actions in "Manage my subscription" or by contacting Customer Support at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com. Please note, the system will attempt to process payment for your order three times. If after a third failed attempt, the system will cancel your subscription.
Can I set up multiple Subscribe orders to ship to different addresses?
Yes, you may set up more than one subscription going to multiple addresses. Please note, the order will need to be processed separately initially.
How do I get help setting up an order if I need some items less or more frequent than other items?
You may contact Customer Support at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to walk you through the process of setting up multiple subscriptions.
I am being charged shipping; how can I qualify for free shipping?
Any orders with a subtotal of $99.00 or more are qualified for free shipping.
What if I need to cancel my order before reaching the 6 month minimum? Is there a cancellation fee assessed?
If you need to cancel your subscription before the 6 month minimum, you will be accessed the difference in retail price and discounted subscription price for all items on all orders processed before the 6 month minimum.
I don't have an email address, can I still set up a Subscribe order?
If you do not have an email address, you can still set up Subscribe orders with a generic email. You will not receive any email notifications when orders are processed or shipped, however. You may contact Customer Support at 321-939-3030 have you any questions regarding your autoship.
I'm having a hard time managing my order, how can I reach a team member for assistance?
You may contact Customer Support at 321-939-3030 or via email at email@example.com.
Do I get a price discount for ordering on Subscribe order versus a one-time order?
Yes, you will receive up to 10% off select products when you choose Subscribe option.
Can I set up a Subscribe order to begin on a future date?
No. Your Subscribe & Save order will begin on the day you initially process the order. At this time, our system will not allow us schedule a subscription order. You can, however, change the process date at any time for any future subscription orders after the initial one.
Do all products have a Subscribe option?
Most products online have the Subscribe option, with the exception of Apparel & Accessories.
Do all products receive a discount on Subscribe orders?
You will receive up to 10% off on select products when you sign up for Subscribe order.
If I've already met the 6 month minimum and need to cancel, how do I do that?
After meeting the 6 month minimum, you may cancel your subscription anytime online under "Manage my subscription" or you may contact Customer Support at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I ordered a bundle and received tracking for it, but the shipment is missing an item(s).
Some of our bundles include items from a third-party manufacturer. These items are shipped directly from them, so you will receive these in a separate package. If an item in the bundle is on backorder, you will receive that item separately as well once available.