Select Auto Shipment and Save up to 10%
All AutoShip orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent AutoShip orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
MaxLiving Recurring Subscription (AutoShip) Required Terms and Conditions: please read before accepting.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the date you place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or Holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- In order to receive the 10% AutoShip discount, all AutoShip orders require a minimum of a six month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charge a cancellation fee of up to 20% of orders shipped. After six months, if you wish to cancel use the "Manage AutoShip" button on the “Manage AutoShip Orders” section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your AutoShip order.
- After six months, if you wish to cancel, update your shipping/billing address, order date, add or decrease item quantities on your AutoShip order, use the "Manage AutoShip" button on the “Manage AutoShip Orders” section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If you wish to add items on your AutoShip order, please cancel the existing AutoShip order and create a new AutoShip order with the desired items.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
- If an AutoShip product(s) is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain the same but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your AutoShip is scheduled to process on the 29th-31st of each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your AutoShip will process on the following business day. For example, an AutoShip scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.