According to Health Canada, most Canadians are not achieving their required daily amounts of vitamins and minerals. MaxLiving's two a day multivitamin was designed to provide effective dosages of nutrients that are difficult to obtain in the typical daily diet, such as 158 mg of mixed tocopherols, 200 mcg of selenium, 400 mcg of chromium, 500 mg vitamin C and 400 mcg folates. Calcium and magnesium were purposely left out since they should be taken separately at therapeutic doses.
Daily Multivitamin utilizes the most efficiently absorbed mineral forms available: true Albion chelates. These minerals are sourced from our raw materials supplier Albion Advanced Nutrition with the best mineral technology in the industry
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||15 mg|
|Boron (Boron glycinate)||1 mg|
|Chromium (Chromium nicotinate, Chromium bisglycinate)||200 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (Calcium-d-pantothenate)||25 mg|
|DL-alpha-Lipoic acid||10 mg|
|Folate (Brassica oleracea var. italica-herb top||200 mcg|
|Iodine (Potassium iodide)||37.5 mcg|
|Manganese (Manganese bisglycinate||1.5 mg|
|Mixed carotenoids (Daucus Carota-Root)||9.8 mg|
|Tocopherols (Mixed tocopherol concentrate) (d-alpha Tocopherol, gamma-Tocopherol, delta-Tocopherol)||79 mg|
|Molybdenum (Molybdenum bisglycinate)||50 mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||15 mg|
|Selenium (Selenium glycinate)||100 mcg|
|Thiamine (Thiamine hydrochloride)||25 mg|
|Vitamin A (Vitamin A palmitate)||226.6 mcg AT (1200 IU)|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||250 mcg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||25 mg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)||250 mg|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||6.25 mcg (250 IU)|
|Zinc (Zinc bisglycinate)||7.5 mg|
Non-Medical Ingredients:Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
Adults: Take 2 capsules per day with meals a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a history of non-melanoma skin cancer or diabetes, are pregnant or breastfeeding or are a tobacco smoker.
• Rich in immune enhancing antioxidant nutrients vitamins C, E, and lipoic acid.
• High in B-6, folates and B-12, all of which help lower serum homocysteine. Elevated homocysteine is increasingly recognized as a risk factor for heart disease and birth defects.
• High in chromium, a trace mineral essential for healthy sugar and fat metabolism. Most diets contain less than 60% of the minimum suggested intake of chromium. Insufficient intakes of chromium lead to signs and symptoms of diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Supplemental chromium given to those with impaired glucose tolerance or diabetes leads to improved blood glucose, insulin, and lipid variables. Chromium also improves lean body mass.
• Contains NatureFolate™, our blend of active, naturally-occuring folates.
• Balanced in iodine and selenium content. Both trace minerals must be present in the correct proportion in order to support the health of the thyroid. Imbalanced intake of iodine and selenium should be avoided as this may impair thyroid function.
• Rich in boron, which is essential for bone health and optimal mental energy.
• Contains sufficient biotin for healthy fat and blood sugar metabolism, and healthy nails. • Rich in zinc, needed for immune function, protein synthesis, and appetite control.
For minerals to properly form coordinate covalent bonds with amino acids, they must be mixed in liquid solution. These bonds cannot form in a dry environment or in powdered form. True chelates need to be small enough in molecular weight to be absorbed by the body, are absorbed better than mineral salts and are better retained in body tissue. Additionally, chelated minerals are better tolerated than non-bound mineral salts. Since they are better tolerated and absorbed, chelates are less likely to cause loose stools or other gastrointestinal discomfort.
These ligands are important as the chelated compound will remain chelated throughout the gut and into the bloodstream. Mineral salts from non-true chelates often break apart in the stomach, leaving the body with ionized mineral and extra compound to deal with. Ionic minerals can interfere with the absorption of other minerals such as iron and zinc whereas chelated minerals do not.
Albion minerals are mainly chelated with glycine due to its low molecular weight. Glycine helps to slow the degeneration of muscle tissue by aiding the synthesis of creatine. Glycine is involved in energy production, formation of amino acids for the immune system, CNS function, and prostate health.
- MaxLiving formulations are created with purpose and care, backed by research, to ensure nutritional quality and efficacy.
- The supplements are manufactured in the USA to the highest industry standards in state-of-the art facilities that are: GMP-certified, FDA registered, and NSF-certified.
- Our supplements contain no artificial sweeteners and low levels of natural sweeteners.
- Supplement formulas are rigorously tested to ensure they are 100% GMO and gluten-free.
- We guarantee the strength and purity of our products and that they provide unyielding quality.
MaxLiving supplements are scientifically formulated for optimal potency in order to provide the essential nutrients for a health and wellness lifestyle.