- Pre-inflated wobble cushion with updated color (charcoal gray)
- instruction manual with exercises
- Box can be used for display
The MaxLiving inflatable wobble cushion, also known as a stability cushion, exercise disc, balance cushion, or stability disc, is a simple, round inflatable device used to strengthen core stability and improve balance. A wobble cushion is strong enough to sit and stand on with the benefits of an unstable surface. Use it as a fun and easy way to warm up and stretch your spine throughout the day. One side has a knobbed surface, the other has a ribbed surface for easy grip.
- Withstands 500 pounds of pressure
- Can be re-inflated using a the pump included or aÂ standard hand pump and pump adapter/needle (not included)
- 13.5 inches (35 cm) in diameter
For best results, your MaxLiving Doctor may recommend using this item along with other items in the Homecare Kit.
- Place your Inflatable Wobble Cushion on a firm surface chair and use for stability exercises while seating.
- Do the exercises prescribed by your doctor (normally side to side, front to back, rotation).
- While remaining in control, try to feel your spine going through the entire range of motion.
- Remember this is an exercise, so it is normal to feel your muscles working.
- Perform the exercises 2 times per day, or as instructed by your doctor (in most cases, these exercises can be performed more often).
- May be inflated or deflated by using a sport ball needle (not included). This can increase or decrease the range of motion.
Sitting on a wobble cushion makes the simple act of sitting an active experience that targets and strengthens your core muscles, decreases back pain, and improves your posture.
- Encourages and develops core strength and stability
- Improves energy levels
- Reduces back instability, fatigue, and pain
- Improves balance
NOTE: Always consult your MaxLiving Doctor's recommendation on the use of spinal correction items. By purchasing this equipment, you agree that you will not hold MaxLiving liable for injury as a result of use. If at any time you experience unusual pain or discomfort, please stop all exercises and contact your doctor immediately.
MAINTENANCE: It is advised to maintain the items and replaced as needed - especially if they are under constant use.If wear is noticed, replace immediately. If used in a clinic setting, replace often to maintain the unit's strength.